Setting a USCIS Info Pass Appointment
If any of these circumstances apply to you, an infopass may be a good option:
· You have a complex question or concerns about your pending immigration application that needs to be addressed
· Your case is outside of normal processing time. Here is a link to check:
· It has been over 15 days since you submitted a service request for your pending case.
· You are experiencing an extremely urgent situation that requires you to return to your home country but need an advance parole document to re-enter the U.S.
· You need a temporary I-551- to serve as your proof of permanent residency for another year- while the removal of conditions is in queue to be approved.
An info pass is a free online system that will enable you to schedule an in-person meeting, with an immigration officer at a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office. If you currently do not have access to the internet, you will need to consult with the customer service line at 800-375-5283. Generally, info pass appointments are released in two-week increments. Often times, there are no available slots- if this is the case, it is best to try again after midnight or early morning for any openings or cancellations.
You must have the following information ready: https://my.uscis.gov/appointment
Ø Zip Code to locate your nearest USCIS field office
Ø Number of People (Including Applicant):1 if traveling alone, 2 if spouse will accompany
Ø Application type
Ø Receipt number
Ø Receipt date
Once you have reached the confirmation page, be sure to write down the four digits pin to serve as the access code to re-schedule or cancel your appointment. Print the confirmation page and carry this with you along with a valid identification and all USCIS notices received.
Tips: Write down a list of questions on a piece of paper. Check-in 15 minutes earlier to avoid longer wait time.
If you or a loved one is seeking for an experienced and highly successful immigration attorney, give us a “no-obligation” call at 888-902-9285. Allow us to evaluate your situation and place you in the right direction to reach your immigration goals!