Business Visa Lawyer

Are you looking to come to the USA or stay on a Business Visa?

Thank you for looking at our Law Office to determine if you are eligible to file for a business based visa. There are many options available for different situations, but the visas are not easy to get.

L-1 Visa - Intracompany Transferee Executive, Manager, or Owner

The basic concept behind a L1 visa is that you are an Executive, Manager, or Owner of business overseas and you are looking to transfer to an affiliated company, such as a subsidiary, here in the USA. This visa allows you to work in the USA and bring your immediate family with you and can lead to a  'Green Card'.

Click Here for More Information

E2 Visa - Controlling Investment in a Business in the USA

The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States.  For example, you buy a business in the United States and intend to manage it. You must be from a treaty country to participate in this visa. 

Call Us for More Information

EB5 Visa - Large Investment to Receive a 'Green Card'

The EB5 Immigrant Investor Program was created to provide a method for eligible investors to become lawful Permanent Residents. The typical minimum investment is $1,000,000, though a smaller investment of $500,000 can be made in certain rural or high unemployment areas.  This application process is very complicated, but we can help. 

Click Here for More Information

If You Think You Qualify, Contact Us at (877) 882-8082 for a Confidential Consultation.

Whatever your interest

be sure that we will stand by it!




1 Lawyer & 6 Paralegals


Languages Spoken by our Non-Attorney Staff and Translators


Average Online Rating

(Google, Facebook, Avvo)