EB-5 Investment Visa Lawyer

Are you looking to come to the USA and stay on an EB-5 Investor Visa?

Thank you for looking at our Law Office to determine if are eligible to apply for an EB-5 Visa.

If you are a prominent business investor of from a foreign country, you should consider the EB-5 visa.

The EB-5 is one of 5 employment-based (EB) programs reserved for business investors wishing to gain permanent resident status to conduct business activities in the United States.

There are 10,000 visas reserved for this purpose each year, and you could be one of them.

How to Qualify for the EB-5 Investor Visa

Firstly, you could potentially invest a standard minimum of $1,000,000 to finance a business within the United States that employs at least 10 American workers.

Alternatively, you may invest $500,000 in rural areas or regions defined as Targeted Employment Areas (TEA) which have an unemployment rate that is at least 150% above the national average. For example, the current national unemployment rate is about 4%, meaning that an area with a 6% unemployment rate is currently classified as a TEA. This number is subjected to change, and there are 3,000 EB-5’s reserved for TEA’s each year.

Lastly, you may be investing in a business that is an approved Regional Center. Regional centers are federally approved third-party intermediaries that connect foreign investors with developers in need of funding. These are “investor pools” for businesses in the US that are in need of funding. There are 94 approved Regional Centers in operating in 34 states, including the District of Columbia and Guam.

For those who meet these requirements, you can apply for either an adjustment of status with the office at USCIS, or an application for immigrant visa with the Department of State (DOS). Basically, you can become a Permanent Resident / Green Card holder through this process.

Timeframe for the EB-5 Investor Visa

The processing time for this specific case usually takes from a few months to about 4 years for China, depending on the case and the government backlog. After approval you will be granted two-years of conditional permanent resident (CPR) status to conduct their business actives.

If you would like to learn more about this process, please call our law office so that we can assist you to determine your eligibility.

If you are qualified, we can discuss the appropriate course of action for your specific case.

Contact Us at (877) 882-8082 for a Confidential Consultation.

International calls or text/SMS

+1 (619) 755-9822

Whatever your interest

be sure that we will stand by it!




1 Lawyer & 6 Paralegals


Languages Spoken by our Non-Attorney Staff and Translators


Average Online Rating

(Google, Facebook, Avvo)