US Citizenship Lawyer

How Do You Qualify for US Citizenship?

Apply 3 or 5 Years After Getting Your 'Green Card' 

Typically Takes 4-6 Months

Once you have been a Permanent Resident / Green Card holder for 3 years, and you are still married to the same US Citizen, you can apply for Citizenship.

If you have been a Green Card holder under other circumstances, you can file after 5 years.

Once you receive your citizenship, you will have all of the rights therein, including a US Passport and the right to vote in general and local elections. Let us help you determine if you are eligible.

Call Us Today For a Free Consultation (877) 882-8082