Fiancé(e) Visa Lawyer

What is a Fiancé(e) Visa?

A 'Fiancé Visa' is a visa that allows the fiancé(e) of an American Citizen travel to the USA for a period of 90 days for the purpose of marrying a US Citizen and immigrating to the USA.

If the US Citizen 'Petitioner' marries the foreign citizen 'Beneficiary' during those 90 days, the now spouse is eligible to remain the the USA.

Call Us Today For a Free Consultation (877) 882-8082

If You are Looking for a Fiancé Visa

You Have Come to the Right Place




1 Lawyer & 6 Paralegals


Languages Spoken by our Staff and Translators


Average Online Rating

(Google, Facebook, Avvo)

Do I Qualify for a Fiancé(e) Visa?

Are You a Law-Abiding US Citizen?

Have You Seen Your Fiancé(e) IN PERSON Within the Past Two (2) Years?

Are You Free to Marry?

Can You Support Your Fiancé(e) in the USA?

If you think you meet the above qualifications, let's confirm the details. The government is very unforgiving about not only the official forms, but the multitude of supporting documentation required to be succesful.

How Long Does it Take & How Much Does it Cost?

Each country is different, but as a general consideration, most petitions have been taking about 6 months from the time of initial filing to the time of final approval at the US embassy. It is often faster for those in our armed forces.

With regards to cost, the government / medical fees total about $1100 depending on the country. This cost is spread out over the 6 months or so.

Our 'Start-to-Finish' fee starts at $1095 depending on the circumstances of the case and how many family members will be immigrating to the USA.

Contact Us at (877) 882-8082

Free and Confidential Consultation