The materials on this web site have been prepared to permit visitors to our web site to learn more about the services we offer.
These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Neither transmission nor receipt of such materials will create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver.
Deron Smallcomb is licensed to practice law in California and only practices Immigration Law in New York.
Languages that we speak in the office are not all spoken by the attorney, Deron Smallcomb. Mr. Smallcomb speaks English, Russian, and Spanish.
Endorsements, such as testimonials or online reviews, do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
The number of approvals - 10,000+, is based on the following:
- Fiance Visas: 3 approvals per Client - USCIS, NVC, and US Embassy. Children receive a separate approval at the US Embassy.
- Marriage Visas: 3 approvals per Client - USCIS, NVC, and US Embassy. Children receive a separate approval at each stage.
- Adjustment of Status: 3-4 Approvals per Client - I-485, I-765, I-131 and is some cases I-130.
- Removal of Conditions: 1 Approval per Client
- Naturalization: 1 Approval per Client
- Asylum: 1-2 Approvals per Client - I-765 and I-589
The number of annual filings - 1,000+, is based on the following:
- Fiance Visas: 2 filings per Client - USCIS and US Embassy. Children have a separate filing at the US Embassy.
- Marriage Visas: 2 filings per Client - USCIS and NVC. Children have a separate filing at each stage.
- Adjustment of Status: 3-4 filings per Client - I-485, I-765, I-131 and is some cases I-130.
- Removal of Conditions: 1 Filing per Client
- Naturalization: 1 Filing per Client
- Asylum: 1-2 Filings per Client - I-765 and I-589
Please note that the average annual filings of 1,000 is actually much less than the actual amount. On average, we have taken 1000 clients per year, for the past 8 years, with multiple filings for each client and in many cases their children.
The claim of 8 years helping clients is based on the inception of the company as EasyFianceVisa.com, LLC by Deron Smallcomb in 2009. For the first three years of the company, Mr. Smallcomb was a California Licensed Immigration Consultant and helped thousands of clients file immigration paperwork. Upon passing the bar exam in 2012, Mr. Smallcomb became an attorney and the company became referred to as the Law Office of Deron Smallcomb and EasyFianceVisa.com, LLC, the ongoing legal entity name.
All claims made on this website are verifiable.